On Campus Housing
For Orff/Kodaly Teacher Training Programs
Choose to stay in economically-priced and convenient campus dorm-style single-occupancy accommodations during the Orff and Kodaly teacher training Levels programs or Supplementals week, or both. During registration, check the box for the length of stay you need to reserve and pay for your room for the proper time. Food is not provided, but is available at several locations on campus. There is also a grocery store across from campus.
1 week = $273
2 weeks = $590
3 weeks = $910
- Rooms are in a dormitory setting. Linens (sheets, blankets, pillows, towels) and internet access are included Please keep in mind that these dormitories are utilized by undergraduate students and that normal wear and tear as well as a dormitory environment should be expected.
- Check-In is on Sunday afternoon prior to the start of the program, and Check-Out is on the final Friday by Noon. Please note that any “inclusive weekends” are included in the price, whether you choose to stay or not.
- Parking in the GMU lots requires a parking pass – available for purchase online. Go to bit.ly/masonparking to create a guest account and order your parking pass.
- IMPORTANT: Registration deadline for housing has been extended to April 15, 2017. No refunds for housing will be avialable after April 1st. This is an earlier deadline than previous years, please prepare accordingly!
- Joyce Stephanksy (firstname.lastname@example.org) is your contact person for Housing. Joyce will communicate with you about directions, check-in and parking instructions.