PIANO PEDAGOGY SEMINAR AT MASON
A Workshop for Piano Teachers and Instructors
ATTENTION: THE PIANO PEDAGOGY SEMINAR HAS BEEN POSTPONED
UNTIL SUMMER 2016 !
There will be NO program in Summer 2015.
The Piano Pedagogy Seminar at George Mason University provides participants an invaluable opportunity to energize and invigorate their piano teaching methods and curriculum. Daily sessions will explore innovative teaching strategies, practice ideas, interpretive choice, and performance preparation, centered around a specific theme. The seminar is ideal for teachers who are working with multiple levels of students, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced piano students. If you are looking for a place to recharge your batteries with a phenomenal week of piano pedagogy instruction and sharing of ideas, this seminar is for you!
2015 Program Highlights:
- Guest Presenter TBA
- Instruction and presentations from Mason School of Music's outstanding Piano faculty
- An in-depth exploration and discussion of proven and evolving piano teaching techniques, strategies and resources
- Valuable opportunity for piano teachers to connect with each other, discuss shared and individual studio challenges and solutions, and to establish a sense of community
- Flexible participation options, including "for college credit" and "non credit" registration, as well as full week or single day selections - see SCHEDULE for daily topics
- Seminar located on the beautiful Mason Fairfax campus in the School of Music, including the new deLaski Performing Arts building
What you will gain from this program:
- High quality university-level instruction in a comfortable setting
- Insight and practical tools to help you raise the bar in your own instructional excellence, as well as the success of your students
- Being a part of a thriving piano pedagogy community that is developed throughout the week amongst the faculty and your peers
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Dr. Linda Apple Monson, email@example.com
|I AM ALREADY REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?|
You should expect to receive a "Welcome Email" from Potomac Arts Academy at least 2 weeks before the program begins - providing important details including directions, first day procedures, what to bring, etc. If you do not receive this email, either our email address on file is incorrect or it may be in your Spam/Junk folder. Please include us in your Address Book to avoid the latter.The Welcome Letter will also be posted here:
PIANO PEDAGOGY SEMINAR WELCOME LETTER 2015
Why choose MASON?
Join one of our outstanding summer programs and become a part of our acclaimed Mason arts community. Whether you are a teacher, student or child, you will find professionally staffed programs that enrich and inspire- all within the respected Mason setting. Our excellent faculty, world class guest artists, and brand new facilities make Mason the place to be this summer!
Care to Share?