Summer Musical Showcase
Musical Theater for Ages 7-18
NEW SUMMER 2015 INFORMATION AVAILABLE JANUARY 15TH!
In a true collaboration between Acting for Young People (AYFP) and Potomac Arts Academy, students will work in age specific groups and as an ensemble to explore musical theater classics! Voice, dance and acting coaches from AFYP and Potomac will collaborate with our actors on songs and scenes ranging from standard to contemporary Broadway hits to create a full-length showcase presentation.
Singing techniques and exercises will be led by vocal teaching artist Laura Petravage.
2014 Program Highlights:
- 2014 Theme: "Stars of Summer: Broadway Musical Review"
- Students will participate in specific voice, dance and acting sessions (along with staging), led by experienced professionals
- Participants will be introduced to individual selections from a wide range of Broadway classics
- Participants will present a full-length showcase at the end of the week, featuring several pieces from various Broadway shows (two performances on Saturday)
Program Director: Mary Lechter, email@example.com
|I AM ALREADY REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?|
You should expect to receive a "Welcome Email" from Potomac Arts Academy 1-2 weeks before the program begins - providing important details including directions, first day procedures, what to bring, etc. If you do not receive this email, either our email address on file is incorrect or it may be in your Spam/Junk folder. Please include us in your Address Book to avoid the latter.The Welcome Letter will also be posted here:
SUMMER MUSICAL SHOWCASE WELCOME LETTER 2014
REGISTER - Summer Musical Showcase
THIS PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY FULL! HOWEVER, MORE SPACES MAY BE ADDED - PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THE WAITLIST! (Posted 04/22/14)
BASIC TUITION COST: $360
- T-shirt: included in tuition
- 2 Complimentary tickets to the performance: included in tuition
- OPTIONAL Parking Pass: $30 per week*
(Required for visitors to park in Lot K on campus)
- LUNCH: Bring cash to purchase food / snacks or a bag lunch (non-refrigerated)
- A $3 processing fee is added to all registration transactions
*A Parking Pass is NOT needed if you are just dropping off/ picking up at the designated site (see Location page).
*When registering ONLINE for multiple programs, be sure to select "Add Program" BEFORE clicking the green "All done! Proceed to Checkout" button!
If creating a new account and registering a child under 18, please enter PARENT/ GUARDIAN information FIRST and then "Add Family Member" to enroll your child as a PARTICIPANT!
|HOW TO REGISTER:|
Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm EST
Allow 3-5 Day Delivery
If a registrant has to cancel participation in this program, a tuition refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given provided that notice is received by the Potomac Arts Academy no later than 2 weeks before the program start date. No refunds will be granted after this date without valid medical documentation.
Why choose MASON?
Join one of our outstanding summer programs and become a part of our acclaimed Mason arts community. Whether you are a teacher, student or child, you will find professionally staffed programs that enrich and inspire- all within the respected Mason setting. Our excellent faculty, world class guest artists, and brand new facilities make Mason the place to be this summer!
Care to Share?