FILM & VIDEO PRODUCTION CAMP AT MASON
Scriptwriting, Production, Directing, Lighting, Editing & more!
NEW SUMMER 2015 INFORMATION AVAILABLE JANUARY 15TH!
Immerse yourself in the creative and exciting world of filmmaking! This camp will cover the filmmaking process from concept to finished film. Our new 3-week (half-day) format allows for more in-depth study and more time to develop and produce student short films.
2014 Program Highlights:
- Topics and activities include story development, scriptwriting, preproduction, production, and postproduction
- Skills such as directing, videography, location sound, and editing with Final Cut Pro will be taught
- Students will collaborate in groups; writing, shooting, and editing short films for their final projects
- Faculty from GMU's Film & Video Studies department
What you will gain from this program:
- The opportunity to build and expand upon your own film ideas
- An insider's look at the exciting world of Film-making, with hands-on experience using current video production tools
- New friends who share your interest in Film-making and Production
- Your own short film- version video to show friends and family and add to your portfolio
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: Benjamin Steger, firstname.lastname@example.org
|I AM ALREADY REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?|
You should expect to receive a "Welcome Email" from Potomac Arts Academy 1-2 weeks before the program begins - providing important details including directions, first day procedures, what to bring, etc. If you do not receive this email, either our email address on file is incorrect or it may be in your Spam/Junk folder. Please include us in your Address Book to avoid the latter.The Welcome Letter will also be posted here:
FILM & VIDEO PRODUCTION CAMP WELCOME LETTER 2014
REGISTER - Film & Video Production Camp at Mason
THE AGES 15-18 AGE GROUP IS FULL AS OF 06/11/14. REGISTER TO JOIN THE WAITLIST!
THE AGES 12-14 AGE GROUP IS FULL AS OF 06/30/14. REGISTER TO JOIN THE WAITLIST!
BASIC TUITION COST: $594
- This is a 3-week, half-day program: 9AM-12NOON for Ages 15-18 / 1PM-4PM for Ages 12-14
- REQUIRED Material Fee: $10
- OPTIONAL Parking Pass (for older Teens): $90* (good for 3 weeks)
(Required for visitors to park in Lot K on campus)
- SNACKS: Vending Machines are located in the building or you can bring your own snacks
- A $3 processing fee is added to all registration transactions
- Choose Split Payment during registration to pay part now, and part on June 1st
*A Parking Pass is NOT needed if you are just dropping off/ picking up at the designated site (see Location page).
*When registering ONLINE for multiple programs, be sure to select "Add Program" BEFORE clicking the green "All done! Proceed to Checkout" button!
If creating a new account and registering a child under 18, please enter PARENT/ GUARDIAN information FIRST and then "Add Family Member" to enroll your child as a PARTICIPANT!
|HOW TO REGISTER:|
Mon-Fri, 9am-7pm, EST
Allow 3-5 Day Delivery
If a registrant has to cancel participation in this program, a tuition refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given provided that notice is received by the Potomac Arts Academy no later than 2 weeks before the program start date. No refunds will be granted after this date without valid medical documentation.
Why choose MASON?
Join one of our outstanding summer programs and become a part of our acclaimed Mason arts community. Whether you are a teacher, student or child, you will find professionally staffed programs that enrich and inspire- all within the respected Mason setting. Our excellent faculty, world class guest artists, and brand new facilities make Mason the place to be this summer!
Care to Share?