Children's Choral Camp at Mason
For Singers in Grades 4-7
Join the fun-filled Children's Choir, designed for rising 4-7 grade treble singers (boys and girls). Young and energetic kids in this singing camp will have lots of fun while learning proper vocal technique, note reading, sight-singing using Solfege (moveable "do"), and singing in 2-3 parts.
2014 Program Highlights:
- Singers will engage in games, singing exercises, and traditional choral rehearsals
- Instructor will present a range of song styles, from classical to contemporary
- The camp culminates with a final concert on Friday, open to family members and the general public
- Rehearsals and concert take place in Mason's professional Harris Theatre
Program Director: Laura Petravage, email@example.com
|I AM ALREADY REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?|
You should expect to receive a "Welcome Email" from Potomac Arts Academy 1-2 weeks before the program begins - providing important details including directions, first day procedures, what to bring, etc. If you do not receive this email, either our email address on file is incorrect or it may be in your Spam/Junk folder. Please include us in your Address Book to avoid the latter.The Welcome Letter will also be posted here:
CHILDREN'S CHORAL CAMP WELCOME LETTER 2014
REGISTER - Children's Choral Camp at Mason
BASIC TUITION COST: $198
- Material/Music Fee: $15
- Snack: Participants can bring a small snack & a bottled water
- A $3 processing fee is added to all registration transactions
- Choose Split Payment during registration to pay part now, and part on June 1st
*When registering ONLINE for multiple programs, be sure to select "Add Program" BEFORE clicking the green "All done! Proceed to Checkout" button!
If creating a new account and registering a child under 18, please enter PARENT/ GUARDIAN information FIRST and then "Add Family Member" to enroll your child as a PARTICIPANT!
|HOW TO REGISTER:|
Allow 3-5 Day Delivery
If a registrant has to cancel participation in this program, a tuition refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given provided that notice is received by the Potomac Arts Academy no later than 2 weeks before the program start date. No refunds will be granted after this date without valid medical documentation.
Why choose MASON?
Join one of our outstanding summer programs and become a part of our acclaimed Mason arts community. Whether you are a teacher, student or child, you will find professionally staffed programs that enrich and inspire- all within the respected Mason setting. Our excellent faculty, world class guest artists, and brand new facilities make Mason the place to be this summer!
Care to Share?