SUMMER MUSIC ADVENTURES
Music, Movement & Art Program for Young Kids
Young children will have a blast exploring a wide variety of musical ideas such as rhythm and melody, all wrapped up in a fun, engaging summer theme. Students will be given a hands-on introduction to several instruments, participate in singing and movement activities, and even do art projects! LIfe lessons passed along will include sharing, taking turns, and other ways of demonstrating good citizenship.
This program will have 2 weekly sessions - kids can sign up for either one or both sessions (different themes/ activities in each):
Session 1 June 23-27 Session 2 July 7-11
2014 Program Highlights:
- Session 1 theme: "African Safari" - Come on a safari adventure full of music, animals, sounds, and surprises!
- Session 2 theme: "Sounds Like Fun" - Explore music made on unique instruments and new sounds made on more familiar ones!
- Perfect introduction to and exploration of creative abilities for young minds
- Parents are NOT expected to stay with their child during program hours, although prompt pick-up is required
Program Director: Andrew Cote
|I AM ALREADY REGISTERED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?|
You should expect to receive a "Welcome Email" from Potomac Arts Academy 1-2 weeks before the program begins - providing important details including directions, first day procedures, what to bring, etc. If you do not receive this email, either our email address on file is incorrect or it may be in your Spam/Junk folder. Please include us in your Address Book to avoid the latter.The Welcome Letter will also be posted here:
SUMMER MUSIC ADVENTURES WELCOME LETTER 2014
REGISTER - Summer Music Adventures for Ages 3-7
- AGES 3-5 GROUP MEETS 9:30AM-12:00N
- AGES 5-7 GROUP MEETS 1:00PM-3:30PM
BASIC TUITION COST: $185 PER SESSION
- Tuition Cost INCLUDES fee for class supplies
- SNACKS: Participants should bring their own snack (peanut-free)
- You can sign up for one or both weeks
- A $3 processing fee is added to all registration transactions
- Choose Split Payment during registration to pay part now, and part on June 1st
*When registering ONLINE for multiple programs, be sure to select "Add Program" BEFORE clicking the green "All done! Proceed to Checkout" button!
If creating a new account and registering a child under 18, please enter PARENT/ GUARDIAN information FIRST and then "Add Family Member" to enroll your child as a PARTICIPANT!
|HOW TO REGISTER:|
Allow 3-5 Day Delivery
If a registrant has to cancel participation in this program, a tuition refund (minus a $50 cancellation fee) will be given provided that notice is received by the Potomac Arts Academy no later than 2 weeks before the program start date. No refunds will be granted after this date without valid medical documentation.
Why choose MASON?
Join one of our outstanding summer programs and become a part of our acclaimed Mason arts community. Whether you are a teacher, student or child, you will find professionally staffed programs that enrich and inspire- all within the respected Mason setting. Our excellent faculty, world class guest artists, and brand new facilities make Mason the place to be this summer!
Care to Share?